Every one of our staff knows that it is a privilege to care for someone during the later years of their life. Our facilities offer a caring, friendly and homely environments. Residents are treated with dignity, warmth, compassion and respect.
We promise to care by:
- Ensuring a welcome and homely environment for all of our residents
- Providing quality health and care services for everyone
- Creating peace of mind, comfort and security for residents and their families
- Offering a range of different levels of care to accommodate our residents even if their medical requirements change
- Welcoming anyone and everyone to the Ultimate Care family
Our aim is to create and maintain an environment that continuously focuses action on quality improvement in care and to do this we:
- Provide opportunities for ongoing training and professional development for all of our staff
- Monitor and evaluate our services regularly
- Take prompt and effective action when anything is not right
- Seek ongoing feedback from our residents and their families
Ultimate Care values
Ultimate Care believes that when it comes to caring for others we will operate with integrity, honesty and transparency. This includes providing sound and clear information to residents and their families, making sure everyone involved is fully aware of what is happening. We encourage independence amongst our residents and always respect their privacy.