HydroVac Driver / Operator Required

col-narrow-left   

Job ID:

279888

Salary:

per hour

Category:

Construction & Architecture, Manufacturing & operations, Trades & services, Transport & logistics
col-narrow-right   

Job Views:

1337

Location:

Canterbury 

Posted:

06.09.2018

Employment Type:

Full time
col-wide   

Job Description:

Driver/operators required for Vacuum Loading, Hydro-Flushing/Jetting and Hydro-Excavation. While experience is preferred the right attitude will be supported with on-the-job-training.

Applicants must have HT Class 2 minimum, with the desire to obtain a Class 4, and preferably a Dangerous Goods Endorsement. Applicants without a DG will be expected to obtain one within 4 weeks of starting. 

We operate on a 24/7 basis, and while you will usually work daylight hours Monday to Friday, there will be a requirement for occasional weekend work and night shift


Applicants must be of good health with no back or joint problems, and must be able to pass a Police check and random drug and alcohol checks. This can be a physically demanding job, however we have fun while we are doing it, so a sense of humour is welcome!

Pay will be discussed with successful applicants, WE WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR TO GET THE RIGHT ATTITUDE. Experience is not necessary, but a hands-on attitude and competency is required.

Driving is only about 20% of the job, the other 80% is operating the truck, so people looking for a pure truck driving job need not apply.

Previous applicants need not apply.

Applications will remain open until the right applicant is found.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Company Info
HydroVac Limited-SOUTH ISLAND PO Box 76073, Northwood Christchurch 8548 ,


Phone: 03 366 9187
Web Site: http://www.hydrovac.co.nz/

Company Profile



Job Tag Cloud: HydroVac Driver / Operator Required Jobs , Jobs In Construction & Architecture, Manufacturing & operations, Trades & services, Transport & logistics, Jobs In , Jobs In Canterbury, Jobs In New Zealand