Waipa Civil is a Cambridge based drainage and utilities installation company working throughout the greater Waikato Region for the past 7 years.
We currently have an enthusiastic team of (60+) drainlayers, directional drillers, water service persons, digger operators,
mechanics and engineers and skilled labourers.
- We have a forward work load of 2 years + and are looking for experienced digger operators and drainlayers.
We are a progressive company and are looking for people who are motivated and want to be apart of our team culture. We own and operate all of our own plant and equipment including;
- 2 x 27 tonne Excavators
- 2 x 14 tonne Excavators
- 2 x 6 tonne excavators
- 7 x 1.5-3t excavators
- 7 directional drills ranging in size from 20,000lbs pull back to 100,000lbs
- state of the art Polyethelene pipe Butt welding and Electrofusion welding gear with data loggers and GPS recording capabilities.
- onsite mechanical and engineering workshop carrying out pipe fabrication and plant repairs along with constructing specialist equipment ie pipe trailers.
- paperless based site management utilising Tablets and a cloud based data storage system.
You will be required to work in as part of a team and we are always looking for guys to put through training and up-skilling in their relevant fields.
- Full drivers license
- Waterpipe Installation/maintenance experience
- Construction background
- Certifying Drainlayer
- Class 2 or 4 license
- W, T, R
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.