Waipa Civil is a Cambridge based drainage and utilities installation company working throughout the greater Waikato Region for the past 6 years.
We currently have an enthusiastic team of (60+) drainlayers, directional drillers, water service persons, digger operators, mechanics and engineers and skilled labourers.
- We have a forward workload for 12months + and are looking for experienced directional drillers and locators.
We are a progressive company and are looking for people who are motivated and want to be apart of our team culture. We own and operate all of our own plant and equipment including;
- Vermeer 100 x 120 Drill and Mud recycling Unit
- Vermeer 36 x 50 Drill
- Vermeer 2022 x 2
- Astec 3238 x 2
- Astec 2024 x 2
- 11 Excavators from 1.7tonne - 27tonne
- state of the art Polyethelene pipe Butt welding and Electrofusion welding gear with data loggers and GPS recording capabilities.
- onsite mechanical and engineering workshop carrying out pipe fabrication and plant repairs along with constructing specialist equipment ie pipe trailers.
- paperless based site management utilising Tablets and a cloud based data storage system.
You will be required to work in as part of a team and we are always looking for guys to put through training and up-skilling in their relevant fields.
- Full drivers license
- construction/utilities background
- directional drilling experience
- Class 2 or 4 license
- W, T, R
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.