Established Joinery Manufacturing company specialising in creating, manufacturing & installing commercial retail shop fit outs, are looking for a Joinery Shopfitting Foreman
to be based intheir factory in the Tauranga area.
Experience in Cabinetry, Joinery and Shopfitting is critical and essential.On a daily basis,
you will be leading, managing supervising a team of 12 skilled staff and being hands-on yourself as and when required, and able to show the team how to do particular jobs.
Responsible for scheduling projects, mitigate disruption and respond to customers requirements, all the while ensuring safe working practices are implemented and corrective actions are taken where required. Confident to be able to conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- there is a solid hand over period available as the person currently employed in the position being promoted so will be available & on hand to do a full, and if necessary, induction process.
- Advantage having a Trade Certificate with at least 3 years’ related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced at Team Leader level involving Joinery and Cabinetry essential
- Shopfitting and Interiors experience is an advantage
- Proactive approach with a strong customer service ethic
- Experience in planning, scheduling and rostering people resources
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- An eye for detail and an understanding of what quality and standards are required
- A good problem solver with high energy levels
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines
- Motivated, positive and outcome orientated
- Honesty, trustworthiness and loyalty
- A professional friendly, polite and pleasant manner
- Look presentable and promote a professional image to clients during site installations
- A team player who gets on well with colleagues
- Fluent English both verbal and written skills
- Hold a current, full NZ driver’s license – essential
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Job details:Type Full time permanent position
Wage $ wage rate negotiable
Location Tauranga, Bay of Plenty area
Start ASAP We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!CONTACT:Patricia Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment SpecialistsMobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954 Email firstname.lastname@example.orgFree Ph 0800 030 125 Website www.appts.co.nz Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you are required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to
- do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.