We are a 4-year-old busy joinery company in Central Otago with a modern factory and equipment. Due to growth, we require an experienced installer to join our team who is an ‘all-rounder’.
You will be installing custom made kitchens and joinery for residential new builds, renovations and commercial jobs.
You will need to have attention to detail, a high standard of workmanship, be honest, motivated and enjoy working with others, as well as have the ability to work unsupervised.
To successfully apply for this position, you will need to:
- Have at least 3 years hands on experience in installing various types of joinery.
- Be able to read and interpret plans.
- Be passionate about producing quality work.
- Have an eye for detail and top quality finishing.
- Have a fantastic work ethic.
- Be good at communicating.
- Be a team player.
- Take Health & Safety seriously and adhere to requirements, including the use of personal protective equipment.
- A current full, clean drivers licence and own reliable transport. Heavy Traffic licence would be beneficial.
- Be an honest and reliable worker.
- Be physically fit, lifting is required.
- Have great time management skills.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Provide 2 referees and 1 written reference
Apply online for this role or contact Kate Munro for more information.