Founded in 1993, Goleman Group has established itself as one of New Zealand's leading providers in:
- Commercial Asset Care
- Engineered Access
- Safety Equipment
- Specialised Access.
Based out of our Ngauranga Hub and working on a number of client assets across the Wellington region, we are looking for maintenance technicians with experience in the following fields:
- Roofing - working with liquid membrane, butynol, remove and installing long-run iron, flashings, gutter installation etc
- Civil maintenance - concrete repairs, crack injection, and sealants
- General maintenance including painting, glazing, pest deterrent installations, chemical spraying, leak investigations and repairs etc
Requirements In addition to having experience in the above fields, ideal candidates will also be/have:
- physically fit, able, and comfortable working at heights
- possess a 'can do' attitude with qualities such as honesty, reliability, and hard working.
- be a New Zealand citizen or resident or hold a valid open Work Visa.
- valid Full Driver’s License.
- pass general integrity checks including pre-employment drug and alcohol test, MOJ background checks, etc
- Trade tickets such as 'Work at Heights'; EWP; First Aid; Confined Space; Construct Safe (preferred but not essential)
If you think you possess the above skills and capabilities, please apply by submitting your CV with cover letter directly to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Goleman Group, please go to http://www.goleman.co.nz
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only applicants with legal entitlement to work in New Zealand need apply.