Founded in 1993, Goleman Group has established itself as one of New Zealand's leading providers in five core service areas:
Commercial Asset Care Engineered Access Training Safety Equipment Specialised Access.
Based out of our Ngauranga Hub and working on a number of client assets across the Wellington region, we are currently seeking 4 experienced abseil / rope access maintenance technicians to join our team. Ideal candidates will possess experience in the following areas:
- general roofing maintenance / repairs (gutter repairs, abseil leak investigations / repairs, butynol installs, substrates, rust removal)
- Concrete Repairs (expansion joint repairs, crack injection,
- Sealant works (precast, glazing (install, repairs of window seals)
- Bird Proofing (install netting, bird spikes, gel pots, electrified track etc)
- Painting (commercial painting, rope access painting)
- Confined Space (Silo cleaning)
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 years relevant experience. You will also:
- Hold an appropriate rope access / abseil qualification (SPRAT, IRATA, or NZQA equivalent)
- Be physically fit and comfortable working at heights
- Have general trade / maintenance experience that reflects the above criteria
- Possess a 'can do' attitude with qualities such as honesty, reliability, hard working.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Hold a Full New Zealand Driver’s License.
- Hold any of 'Work at Heights'; EWP; First Aid; Confined Space; Construct Safe (preferred but not essential)
If you think you believe you meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your CV with cover letter directly to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Goleman please go to http://www.goleman.co.nz
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only applicants with legal entitlement to work in New Zealand need apply.