Founded in 1993, Goleman Group has established itself as one of New Zealand's leading providers in five core service areas:
- Commercial Asset Care
- Engineered Access
- Safety Equipment
- Specialised Access
Our comprehensive services encompass general building care and maintenance, installation of roof access and safety systems, resale of personal protective equipment and supplies, subcontractor management, workplace training, industrial rigging for large scale heavy-duty projects, specialist cleaning and roofing and waterproofing.
Based out of our Ngauranga Hub and working on a number of client assets across the Wellington region, we are currently seeking experienced maintenance technicians (cleaning or maintenance) to join our team.
With a keen focus on safety, quality workmanship, and service, you will:
- Work at ground level and at height via abseil and EWP on a variety of buildings and structures
- Provide exterior building washing, window, and spouting cleaning services utilising our vast variety of tools including water blasters, water brushes, de-mineralisers etc.
- Provide a variety of commercial building maintenance services including sealant, steel polishing, painting, general carpentry, leak investigations and repair, concrete repairs, glazing and gasket replacement etc
To be successful in this role, ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- 1 year min (preferred) general trade / maintenance and/or cleaning experience by abseil
- 'Can do' attitude with qualities such as honesty, reliability, hard working.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- A Full New Zealand Driver’s License.
- Working at height qualifications such as 15757, EWP, IRATA or NZQA equivalent (ideal but not essential)
If you think you possess the above skills and capabilities, please apply by submitting your CV with cover letter today!
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only applicants with legal entitlement to work in New Zealand need apply