Stone Benchtop Fabricator / Installer / Forklift Driver
Pacific Stone Ltd - Where First Impressions Count
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, along with the popularity of classical stone bench tops, Pacific Stone are looking to grow their production team. This role involves stone selection, cutting and polishing; operating machinery, fabrication of stone products (granite, engineered stone, marble) and installation onsite in a variety of commercial and residential environments.
- Bench-top Installation experience
- Experience in fabricating stone
- Forklift License would be an advantage
- Stock Management skills are welcome
- Health and Safety conscious
- An eye for detail and quality workmanship
- High level of customer service skills
- An effective team player, able to follow instructions, prioritise workload and motivated to achieve output deadlines.
Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and manufacturer of quality stone hand-crafted bench tops and surfaces that are highly sought after by discerning customers. They supply to the commercial business market, building companies, architects, designers, contractors and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand and also sell direct to the discerning business and home owner.
This is a highly rewarding job working with a great team in a prime location. If you feel you are a good match for this role then we would like to hear from you today.
One21 - Recruitment Business Partner for Pacific Stone Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179