What’s on offer with our client:
- Proven experience managing site teams and subcontractors
- A good level of asphalt preparation, placing and finishing skills
- In-depth knowledge of aggregates and surfacing (hot mix and chip-sealing)
- Be a competent machine operator with base preparation capabilities
- To have worked in high-trust, autonomous roles previously and subsequently be a motivated, natural self-starter
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong abilities in reading and interpreting plans
- To be an effective communicator
- Full and clean New Zealand driver’s licence
- Ongoing support and opportunities for career progression
- Excellent exposure to the civil construction industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- A great company culture with an excellent team dynamic
You'll be working for an established company with an excellent professional reputation, and progressive company culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Does this role sound like you?
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 021 120 33 32
Just hit to apply