SSR Albany Limited - We are a leading company in commercial and residential to provide scaffolding, spouting, and roofing services. We do incredible, important work.
Now, we are looking for a Spouting team manager to help lead the high-performing team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful construction company with a multi-cultural and who are big on career development.About Role
In the role of team manager, you will play a key role in our Spouting project, from the initial scoping, sizing, and quotation stages through to site visits, work-force management, site safety control and reporting into the Senior Manager. So, we are seeking an agile and adaptable person with relevant work experience. What you will bring
- Proven ability in managing and supervising Spouting projects in New Zealand, understand site safety regulation with knowledge/experience in following field:
- Roofing/Spouting: Metal roofing, Wall cladding, concrete roof tiles
What’s in it for you
- Tertiary qualification or relevant construction discipline
- Experience in liaising with our customers, senior management, as well as on-site with our worker, subcontractors, and supply partners
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Be self-motivated, good communication skill and team player
- Be able to concentrate on this role and readily available when required to work
- Must not have any criminal convictions or drug history
We offer competitive salaries, four weeks’ annual leave, and a benefits package, including a range of insurances, on-site training, and career development. The hourly pay ranged from NZ$35 – 45 depending on your experience.Join us
If you think it is time to move out of your comfort zone and develop your professional skill and career, please apply now! Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.