About the opportunity:
Our client has an excellent part time opportunity within the head office function of their business. This is a part time role and would be great for someone who has experience across a full range of accounting aspects.
Current operational conditions will mean working from home combined with some time in the central city office location. When conditions return to normal the role will be office based.
You will be in charge of both accounts payable and receivable, bank transactions, payroll, monitoring fixed assets, producing monthly financial reports and preparing and filing GST and FBT returns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pay creditors and monthly management fees by due dates
- Prepare transfers between bank accounts as required
- Maintain leave records and process quarterly directors’ fees
- Process monthly depreciation, monthly journals and prepare a monthly spreadsheet
- Payment of WHT and NRWHT on dividends and distribution of relevant paperwork
- Preparation, filing and payment of GST and FBT returns
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- A relevant qualification
- Experience in MYOB Enterprise system or any cloud based accounting system
- Extremely efficient with Excel and other payroll systems
- Reliable and hard working
- Great attention to detail
About the company:
Our client has a small number of hotels plus a couple of other entities. Delivering exceptional service is a priority for our client as they have a genuine passion for accommodating guests and exceeding their expectations.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below.