About the opportunity:
Our client has been in business for almost half a century and is looking to hire a Sales/Account Manager to help the continued growth of their business. So if you have great customer service skills with the ability to win over new customers, this is your opportunity to flex those sales muscles!
You will be managing an existing customer base. You will be confident in getting out there and using your excellent communication and relationship building skills to maintain and grow business and exceed sales targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Practical application involved with the role in terms of Chemical Titration and pump maintenance on commercial dishwashers and laundry machines
- Cold calling potential new customers
- Develop new relationships and grow existing ones with clients
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous sales experience in a customer facing role
- Have a natural sales ability with the personality to develop new relationships and build upon existing one with customers
- Be at ease with cold calling customers
- Excellent communication; at ease with questioning customers as well as listening to exactly what they need
- Team player with strong integrity
About the company:
Our client is a well established Wanganui based company. Family owned and operated since 1976, they provide a wide range of commercial cleaning supplies to a large client base. Their mission has always been to have a strong reputation in providing consistent quality products, guaranteed and backed with proven reliable and prompt service.
What will they offer:
- A competitive base plus commission structure
- Vehicle, phone and uniform
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- Secure employment!
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us