Do you have experience in Detailing Joinery Projects? We have a vacancy for an experienced Microvellum Programmer with a good knowledge of joinery construction processes, to join our Production team.
Liaising directly with the sales team & clients, to create custom cabinetry solutions on a project-by-project basis, with the cabinetry being as wide and varied and as their customers.
In return we can offer a state-of-the-art factory, modern, clean, safe, and friendly work environment with a strong positive team atmosphere including great working hours, a good remuneration and health insurance. You’ll have the ability to help grow the company, giving you plenty of options in the future.
About the job:
- You will be working on a custom build pc running the latest in Microvellum software.
- Detailing of joinery items and nesting to the Joinery team and liaise with them regularly to run the projects through the factory.
- Interpreting plans from clients to produce detailing models / drawings with site measurements.
- Produce drawings for sign off and shop drawings.
- Ongoing regular communication with clients, suppliers, joinery teams, shop foreman etc.
- Ordering drawing quantities of materials, hardware, bench tops etc.
- 2 - 3 years' minimum experience in joinery and cabinet making.
- Experience / knowledge in Microvellum.
- Strong skillset to liaise with clients and suppliers and deliver on time frames.
- Committed to best practice from the initial meeting right through to manufacturing & detailing.
- You will be an autonomous worker who also works well within a team.
- Meet all Health and Safety obligations.
- The company are Visa Accredited to help with any Visa requirements.
- You must be living in NZ & have current eligibility to work in NZ.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: Good $$ remuneration package
Misc: Health Insurance package
Based: North Shore, Auckland
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Patricia Mawhinney - Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: 09 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!