My client is a very successful, long standing company that offers installations, repairs and servicing for Dental Equipment. They provide their services to Dental Clinics and hospitals, all across New Zealand. With 50 years in the business, they have a lot of knowledge and experience and they are currently enjoying a period of growth.
They are seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced Service Technician, that will be responsible for installing, commissioning, repairing and servicing Dental equipment throughout the wider Auckland region.
Ideally you will have previous industry experience, but those who come from working on Commercial Appliances will pick up the new industry with ease. Plenty of training will be given.
The successful person will:
- Perform repair activities and installation work out on customer sites
- Perform preventative maintenance work
- Diagnostic and fault-finding work, both on phone & onsite
- Configure, maintain & troubleshoot interfaces between electromechanical devices
- Demonstrate high level of client services at all times
- Upskill across all the company's products
The successful candidate will:
- Be a skilled tradesman with the ability to perform work covering hydraulics, mechanical, pneumatics and electrical work.
- Previous work experience in the dental or medical equipment industry would be amazing
- Other industries that may be considered are - Electrician, Commercial Appliances
- Have advanced fault finding, problem solving & diagnostic skills
- Carry a full clean Drivers License
- Strong time management & prioritising skills
- Excellent communication and ability to work within a team environment
- Strive to provide the best possible service to ensure long term client relationships
- Preference will go to those who have their EST or Electrical qualifications or are willing to work toward these.
There will be opportunities for you to add value to future of the business and be recognised for your efforts. The team here are solid; the working conditions are good. A long-term career awaits the right person.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
Please apply by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and this will happen within a week of your application.