Company: Private sector
Salary Range: Top package for the right Developer
Location: Central Wellington
End of July, 2015
About the company:
With one of the most impressive brand portfolios, for an established NZ Start-up, this company is on the verge of changing the landscape of Apps. This start-up is constantly in the news when it comes to launching innovative apps and one of their mottos is "We build first class, game changing apps and not just buttons on a screen". That said we are on the lookout for a 'stellar' Senior Android Developer.
Team Environment on steroids - Suitable for all ages!
With a team environment like no other this start-up has two Gaming arcade machines, table tennis, and a two level office - with a dedicated level to a breakout area.
You will be responsible for Android Development alongside another dedicated Android Machine coder... You will be reporting to both the Service Delivery Manager and CEO.
What are some of the benefits?
• Great competitive salary package + Bonuses.
• An exciting development company located in a funky studio.
• Be apart of building innovative and creative apps - Not just buttons on a screen.
• Be surrounded by game changing thinkers who love, Gaming, Apps - Especially iWatch stuff.
• Work in a team of 10+ dedicated mobile developers.
• Start up culture/Keg day Fridays.
• At least 5+ year's experience in Java, Eclipse - Native Android Development.
• Minimum of 5 year's experience in other technologies (PHP, .Net, Ruby on Rails, C, C#, C++).
• MUST: Showcase your deployed apps on the App store - Google Play. (at least 2 deployed apps)
• Strong knowledge of API integration, and back-end data talk.
• Strong understanding of the full SDLC with experience in both Agile and traditional environments
• Leadership and ownership is key
Cultural dynamics that we're after:
• Senior Level experience with managing, mentoring at times, and the odd game challenger.
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills
• Maturity in their development and best practice
Other skills of interest:
• Web development skills would be great.
• server-side and client side experience.
• Ruby on Rails knowledge is amazing.
Get in touch today and see if you fit this role -OR- if you know of someone, feel free to refer them to Nicky and there will be compensation upon successful candidates: Nicky Maaka on 021 449 016 or email email@example.com Pleasequote the REF: FTRAndroid