We're on the lookout for a Civil /Survey Draftsperson
to join our growing team.
The position would suit an individual who has recently graduated or those with some entry level experience as a Draftsperson who are looking to develop their skills and gain experience within the Civil Construction Industry.
This is a permanent, full-time position based at our Head Office, located on the Sunshine Coast (Forest Glen).Key Responsibilities:
- Research, understand, interpret, and develop designs and drafts in accordance with Australian Industry Standards and Council Regulation
- Assist in the preparation of drawings
- Develop relationships by engaging and supporting the Drafting team, engineers, and clients
- Using computer-aided drafting design programs including AutoCAD
Why work with us?
- Drafting experience, ideally in an engineering firm
- Strong Autocad skills are essential / experience with 12D desirable
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in the civil construction industry will be highly regarded
- Advanced computer skills with MS Excel and Word
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in technical detail
- Forward-thinking, proactive with a positive attitude
- Ability to work both independently and within team environment
- Problem-solving skill
- Free access to our Sunshine Coast Employee Gym
- Let us support you with opportunities to grow and upskill through our Pathway Programs
- We celebrate you - whether it be a birthday, personal goals, and team achievement
- Be recognised and rewarded for your continual service through our Service Recognition Program
- Access to EAP and ShadLife our very own wellness program offering initiatives and incentives
Shadforth has been operating in Queensland for over 40 years. Originating on the Sunshine Coast and with multiple regional offices, Shadforth has built a Queensland wide presence that has made us one of the largest privately owned civil contracting companies in Australia. Our Projects include industrial and residential sub-divisions, as well as a large number of major infrastructures.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume and a covering letter highlighting your experience.
Checkout our website for other career opportunities - www.shadcivil.com.au
BACK TO LISTING