This contract role based on the North Shore till December 2022 is to work within the financing and contracting processes to determine accurate costing models, contract specifications and invoicing processes.
In this role you would be able to provide advice and guidance around developing accurate payment schedules, service specifications and invoicing templates at the beginning of the contract process.
This role will be responsible for analysing contracts, and informing the contract manager of their obligations under the current terms of the agreement. You will also monitor contracts through regular reviews, reports to Team Leaders and highlighting risks/issues as they appear.
- Develop and drive the delivery of an overall costing model and framework that enable visibility, analysis and optimization of the cost base.
- Put in place the tools, technology and processes required to support the delivery of the costing model.
- Make improvements to the costing models and services to improve efficiency and accuracy in the system.
- Ensure changes in feeder systems or standards are implemented into costing.
- Provide regular contracting and funding reports to the management and division(s).
- Perform comprehensive analysis of costs and reconciliation against respective contracts.
Ideally you will have:
BACK TO LISTING
- Experience in financial management or contracts management.
- Background in developing a culture of performance and innovation, focused on the customer.
- Ability to perform effectively when faced with time pressures, adversity, disappointment, or opposition.
- Capability to turn data into intelligence, identify the hidden opportunities, risks and issues and find alternative solutions to a problem and substantiate.
- The ability to understand what makes a business successful and appreciates the factors that influence success.