We are searching for 2 Interior Fit Out Workers to work in Auckland Region and to fill our permanent full-time positions (guaranteed 40 hours/week, work days from Monday to Friday).
We are a long-standing construction company searching for someone who takes pride in their work, is highly motivated, and can complete projects on time.
Working alongside an experienced and supportive team is a fantastic way to break into the construction industry. We have a terrific chance for competent applicants to join a friendly and supportive team due to continuing growth and increased demand.
The successful applicant(s) will work alongside our carpentry teams on various construction sites. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Delivery of agreed interior fitting out installations, working to approved plans, specifications and schedules and to customer satisfaction
- Studying building plans and drawings to determine materials, dimensions and installation procedures
- Planning ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- Measuring and cutting materials to the right size and shape
- Assembling and nailing the prepared wood parts to form structures and fittings
- Erecting and installing wall, staircases and window framing, boards, cabinets, showcases, shelving, and counters
- Constructing and installing building interior frames
- Removing and repairing existing fittings
- Maintain and cleaning company power tools and equipment
- Ensuring that all activities undertaken are compliant with related regulations
- Prompt reporting of equipment defects and damage to management
Our successful applicants will need to have either:
- At least three years solid proven relevant experience, or
- A relevant NZ Register Level 4 qualification in Carpentry or equivalent certificates
Bonuses are if the successful applicant can also:
- Pay close attention to details and deadlines in all aspects of daily work
- Work well both independently and as part of a team
- Be a team player who is proactive and adaptable
- Communicate effectively and positively with co-workers and clients
We offer an exciting and competitive hourly rate of : $27.76-$28
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com - or respond here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Attention: Please include your visa status in your cover letter if you are not a New Zealand resident.
BACK TO LISTING