We have multiple factory hand / processing positions, in food and non-food industries, throughout the Nelson, Marlborough & Tasman districts
- Immediate start and flexible start times
- Monday- Friday jobs. No weekends required or optional
- Your choice of day or night shift
- Experience is not always required as training can be provided
- Temp and temp to perm positions available
We offer great teams to work with, in great environments and great opportunities to learn new skills or advance your career
General duties will /may include
- Perform various manual & machine operated task (processing, manufacturing)
- Data entry, packing, labelling and distribution of product
- Some heavy lifting
- Cleaning machinery
Required skills & experience:
- Physically fit and able to work in a repetitive & fast paced environment
- Strong Health & Safety focus
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy & process adherence
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- Self-motivated & trustworthy
- Great communication skills & ability to follow instructions
- An aptitude for learning & solving problems
- Show Initiative & the ability to work unsupervised
- Will consent to a criminal history check
Desirable but not essential
- Health & Safety & Food Safety awareness
- Forklift (F) endorsement & OSH certificate
- Factory experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0800 111 326 for further information.
* If this doesn't quite match your skills, call us for an informal chat to see how we can help YOU find the right job.
A-Temp Recruitment aim to create lasting relationships with our clients and candidates based on honesty, integrity, trust and mutual respect. To be innovative and creative and 'add value' to the recruitment process.
We recruit the Right Person for the Right Job.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
BACK TO LISTING