Job Title: Enrolled Nurse | Lower Hutt
Location: Upper Hutt, Wellington
Hours: This is a permanent full-time position - 40 hours per week
Salary: Excellent Salary
About this opportunity
You will be contributing towards the assessing of individual care needs for each resident and providing responsive care. You will work closely with your colleagues and make sure best practice is followed at all times. The successful applicant will have passion and a commitment to clinical nursing development, an eye for detail for maintaining comprehensive clinical documentation, and a skill for communicating with Whānau of residents.
Skills & experience required for this Enrolled Nurse | Lower Hutt opportunity
- a current annual practising certificate (APC) with no conditions.
- previous Enrolled Nurse experience with a passion for person-centred aged care.
- a willingness to support and mentor others in a team environment
- excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you can enjoy with this employer:
- Ongoing training and support from managers on-site
- As an accredited employer, we can support your 'Work to Residence' visa
- Generous health and well-being discounts
- Support to encourage career growth and progression within
Bring your skills, experience and your enthusiasm - we would like to speak to you today. The NZ Government COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 (Vaccinations Order), has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must be double vaccinated, including booster vaccinations which came into effect on 23 January 2022. Due to this mandate, we will need evidence of your two vaccinations and your booster.If you received your second dose on or before 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster by 15 February 2022.
If you received your second dose after 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster within 183 days (6 months) of your second dose. You will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination status during our recruitment process.
How to apply:
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & Australia
BACK TO LISTING