Job Title: Registered Nurse PACU
Hours: Variety of shifts FT and PT
Salary: up to $82k depending on experience
About this opportunity
Our client is a leading provider of choice for innovative and superior private healthcare across New Zealand and Australia. They have opportunities based in Wellington in both PACU and ward roles
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide exceptional patient care as part of one of their specialist teams. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care, identifying potential medical complications and providing interventions, treatments and therapies. Your practice will be in line with the code of conduct and professional boundaries of the nursing professional body.
Skills & experience required for this Registered Nurse PACU opportunity
What you can enjoy with this employer:
- You will have excellent time management and organisational skills, be flexible and open-minded, and successfully work within a team.
- You will also demonstrate and have the following skills and experiences:
- Be a Registered Nurse with the current NZ Nursing Council APC
- Demonstrated nursing experience in a surgical/medical setting preferred
- Committed to continuous quality improvement and personal development
How to apply:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Subsidised health insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Excellent remuneration in well-staffed and supportive environments
- Generous Leave Allowances
- Flexible Shifts
- NZ Nursing Council accredited Professional Development and Recognition Programme
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & Australia
BACK TO LISTING