Job Title: MRI Technologist
Hours: Full or part-time options availableSalary: Flexible
About this opportunity
MRI Technologist x 2 Opportunity for 2 x MRI Technologists at the Centre for Advanced MRI Permanent, full-time, or part-time options available High volume role in an innovative space with a dynamic team
About CAMRI: The Centre for Advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CAMRI), based at the University of Auckland and managed through UniServices, is the first MRI venture in New Zealand to focus on high-end research work as well as routine and specialist clinical imaging.
We operate the following scanners:
- Siemens 3T Vida Fit (New March 2022)
- Siemens 1.5 T Avanto Fit
- Mock Espree
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 x MRI Technologists to join us at CAMRI. On offer is a challenging role in an innovative space. Our facility performs a high volume of acute inpatient and outpatient exams, including clinical cardiac scans as well as a variety of liver, neurovascular and paediatric imaging for various District Health Boards and private referrers. We also support University research with MRI scans for clinical trials and for Psychology (fMRI), Bioengineering, and Cardiac studies. CAMRI also provides regular veterinary scans for a local veterinary surgical group.
In addition, we have a mock scanner for preparing and assessing the scan-readiness of our paediatric and anxious patients. As a New Zealand registered MRI Technologist, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative team that provides professional MRI imaging services to patients, clinicians and researchers.
Skills & experience required for this MRI Technologist opportunity
What you can enjoy with this employer:
- New Zealand registered MRI Technologist
- Post graduate diploma MRI or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive mind-set
- A team player and looking for your next career challenge
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- CPD registered IT/PACs experience
- Great benefits, including flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Eye testing and glasses subsidies, and access to discounts on banking, health insurance and gym memberships.
- We provide a culturally diverse team and supportive workplace.
- You'll also get to be part of a passionate and focused team with the opportunity to work for a company that genuinely makes a difference to NZ and the world!
- For the right candidate, we would consider both full-time and part-time options
How to apply:
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & Australia
BACK TO LISTING