Authenlan Ltd is based in Auckland. We are now looking for multiple experienced Chinese Cuisine cooks to join us.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Prepare, season and cook Chinese cuisine to a high standard to support our business.
• Examining Chinese cuisine ingredients and foodstuffs to ensure the food quality
• Regulating temperatures of other cooking equipment
• Preparing and cooking food with Chinese wok,
• Seasoning food with Chinese cuisine ingredients during cooking
• Portioning food, placing it on plates, and adding gravies, sauces and garnishes
• Preparing Chinese cuisine food to meet special dietary requirements
• If may work with the manager to plan menus and estimate food requirements
The successful candidate must have:
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience or a formal Chinese Cuisine cookery Certificate level qualification (NZ Level 2 or 3 equivalent)
• Good work attitude and good communication skills
• Strong motivation
• Physical fitness and could handle the heavy workload
• Quality workmanship and eye for detail
• Strong dedication to health and workplace safety
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with other team members.
• Strong ability to work independently
BACK TO LISTING