Amigos Cromwell is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our crew!
We are a forward thinking and progressive employer in the hospitality sector that treats its crew as its biggest asset. We are currently looking for professional Amigos to join our team at our Cromwell location.
What we Can Offer You:
- Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience
- Epic Employee Rewards Program
- Sponsorship for the right candidate
- Fun work environment
- Educational Opportunities for the right candidates
- Opportunity to grow within a growing business.
- 30 hours per week full time employment
Chef de Partie Job Description:
- To cook alongside others to produce bulk preparations and a la carte orders.
- Oversee all aspects of the kitchen section assigned to you, ensuring that the quality of all products presented to customers and staff meets establishment standards.
- Assist in progressing the skills of junior employees in the kitchen.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NZQA Level 4 or Overseas Equivalent
BACK TO LISTING