Easy Earthmovers is a small earthmoving company servicing the wider Auckland Region. We are on the hunt for a skilled excavator operator to join our team. We have numerous projects in the pipeline and are keen to set up a new diverse team.
Position Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand and execute tasks directed by the foreman, site engineer, project manager and/or client. These tasks may include but are not limited to the following: o Demolition o Subgrade Excavation o Subgrade Preparation o Rock Breaking o Drilling
- Pre-inspect machinery and notify manager of any concerns.
- Basic maintenance and cleanliness of excavators on a daily and required basis.
- Complete and verify paperwork to be included in your timesheets.
- Basic labouring and helping out onsite if required.
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in operating a range of excavators from 1.8 tonne to 20 tonne.
- W.T.R licences endorsed.
- Great work ethic and positive can-do attitude.
- Good mechanical understanding of machinery and maintenance.
- Commitment to a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Demonstrated ability, willingness, and commitment to upskill.
In return we will offer a competitive rate, full-time permanent work, phone and company vehicle.
Pre-employment, random, post incident and reasonable cause drug & alcohol testing will be conducted.
To apply, please send your updated CV to mailto:email@example.com or contact Hana on 021 996 307.
Must be eligible to work in NZ.
BACK TO LISTING