Dhindsa Transport Limited is a growing well-established business specializing in Freight Transportation. We are a friendly team of people dedicated in providing outstanding services and products.
We are looking for a Full-time Administrator in Waikato. We need someone who will be a vibrant person with great people skills, a positive approach to their work and the ability to cope with pressure and remain calm and professional throughout the day.
Your Working hours will be minimum of 32 hours from Tuesday through to Sunday (which include some public holidays). Salary can be negotiated as per your experience level.
For this role your key responsibilities are
- Ensure calls are answered in a friendly, professional and timely manner at all times
- Typing of quotes, letters, documentation
- Handling email, phone enquiries
- Filing, updating and maintaining files and information
- Ensuring that all invoices are completed accurately and on time.
- A successful candidate should have tertiary qualification in Business / equivalent
or at least one year of work experience in a similar role.
BACK TO LISTING
- Good command of the English language
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Highly organised and flexible with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Able to work with limited supervision and at times may be left on their own.
- Previous workplace references required
- Clean character background
- Zero Tolerance of alcohol and drugs in the workplace