Job reference - 35307
- Outdoor sports, a short commute to the mountains, and beautiful, surrounding lakes
- Solid brand, sound management, and excellent facilities
- Volume brand dealership
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
About the employer and the role
We are on the hunt for a trade qualified automotive technician to join a high-volume brand dealership in Taupo where you will be completing servicing, diagnostics, as well as minor and major repairs on light passenger vehicles.
The award-winning dealership pride themselves on delivering the best customer service, as well as their team environment and job satisfaction. Recognised for sound and fair trading practices, this premium site is the authorised sales, service, and parts franchise for this Taupo based dealership.
Requirements for the role
You will need a stable work history, good English communication skills, as well as reside in the Taupo region or be willing to relocate.
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- 3 years of relevant post trade qualification experience
- Must have solid diagnostic skills
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- A team player who can work within a team environment
- Remuneration is excellent and reflects the need to employ a quality technician for this role - approximately $30-$35 per hour
- Live in one of NZ's most beautiful locations
- Working in a top franchise dealership and brand training
- This role is a full time, permanent role offering a minimum of 40 hours per week
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is 64 9 271 3200.
BACK TO LISTING
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.