Job Title: Clinical Nurse Educator –Mental Health
Location: Bay of Plenty/Lakes Area
Hours: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Excellent Salary and Benefits
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Professional Development Team (PDU) with an established healthcare provider. The purpose of the role is to promote evidence-based quality nursing practice through education and practice development of individual nurses and teams within the clinical setting.
The above will be achieved through close work with the Senior Nursing Team within the Practice Development Unit.(PDU). We welcome applicants with significant practice experience in mental health nursing and a proven desire to grow and develop nurses through education and coaching. A post-graduate nursing qualification must be in progress or completed.Skills & experience required for this Clinical Nurse Educator –Mental Health opportunity
Education and Qualifications required
- Registered Nurse with a current Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ) practising certificate in the appropriate scope
- A relevant post-graduate nursing qualification
- 3 years or greater mental health nursing experience
- nursing experience
- Current clinical practice in Mental health and Addictions Service
- Regular teaching/education involvement in clinical practice
What you can enjoy with this employer
- Motivated and self-directed
- Caring and compassionate attitude towards clients, whanau and co-workers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Free parking
- Long Service recognition
- Flu Vaccines
- Staff Cafeterias onsite
- Discounted goods and services with national retailers
- Discounted banking product
How to apply:
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & Australia
BACK TO LISTING