We are looking for hardworking and switched on people to join out busy team in Rolleston.
Precast Concrete Worker Requirements for this role:
- It would suit somebody with carpentry and/or precast concrete background but full training will be provided to the right applicant.
- Preparing and setting out formwork for precast elements, placing reinforcing steel cages and cast-in items.
- Pouring, vibrating and finishing of concrete.
- An eye for detail and quality required.
- Capability to read and interpret construction plans.
- Safety first attitude is a must.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Able to follow instructions
- Have that Can Do - Will Do attitude
- Willingness to work in a close team environment
- Physically fit
- Able to come to work every day – early morning starts.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to develop highly specialized and sought after skills, and grow in a progressive organization.
- Stability, Full time on going work with a busy work schedule ahead
- Competitive rates
BACK TO LISTING
Sounds like you? Please apply by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.