Job Title: Activities Coordinator
Hours: Full-time hours
Salary: $24-$27 p/hr ($47840 - $56160)
About this opportunity
We are currently looking for a Lifestyle and Leisure Care Partner to provide opportunities for meaningful engagement and create a vibrant and warm home. Throw away the stereotypes of activity coordinators. We want keen fishermen, adventure seekers and creative spirits! This amazing person will create opportunities for residents to do things that have meaning, are fun and also support resident companionship.
Skills & experience required for this Activities Coordinator opportunity
- Activities Coordinator experience or Diversional Therapy qualification preferred, however,
- You may come from a different background such as hospitality or tourism.
- You will be physically fit and warm and engaging.
- You will have a can-do attitude and be down to earth with the ability to connect with those of all ages and abilities.
- Part of this role involves taking residents out in our van so you will need to be a confident driver.
- You will hold a current New Zealand driver's license and be entitled to work in NZ.
- Note this is a vaccine mandated role.
How to apply:
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts
BACK TO LISTING