Machine Operators needed to operate semi-automated machine.
Day Shift - 8am to 4pm
Night Shift - Midnight to 8am
A leading manufacturer of highly engineered plastic components. They are very well established in New Zealand and run a very successful manufacturing operation.
They need a practical hands-on Machine Operator with skills & experience to monitor and manage production of an automated plastic component assembly machine.
- Monitor semi-automated machine
- Feed raw materials into machine
- Quality Control - Follow processes to inspect the quality of the products
- Assemble finished product
- Pick products from the production line
- Identify and remove any faulty products
- Regularly check production machine for any issues and report if required
- Weigh, count, pack, and label finished products
- Take end of run samples
- Complete all production paperwork
- Work safely, and keep work areas tidy and clean
What’s On Offer:
- Hour Rate $22 + Shift Allowance for every hour worked
- Shift Allowance - Days: $0.75 | Nights - $1.50
- Paid 30 min break
- Paid weekly
- Monday to Friday – Set shift
- Great team culture and friendly environment
- Job stability
- Reliable, and hard working
- Mature workers are very welcome
- Attention to detail and a keen eye to check quality
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Keen to learn quickly and follow instructions
- Committed to full-time work
- Experience in a similar production or manufacturing role will be great, but not necessary
- Basic computer skills
- Be fit for light lifting as required
- Confident working around machinery and in a factory environment
- Good team player
Work for a stable and reliable company and be supported by a great team.
How to Apply:
Please click the "APPLY NOW" button.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted; this will happen within one week of your application.