About the role:
You'll be reporting to the Head of Corporate & Institutional Banking - you will bring strong Corporate/Commercial relationship management experience in local banks with you
You'll be doing:
- Developing effective strategies to enhance the bank's position in the market
- Delivering value added solutions to customers ensuring their needs are met
- Keep up-to-date knowledge that influence local and international business.
- To pro-actively establish, develop and grow a portfolio of corporate clients while balancing the interests between the customers and the bank.
- Carry out appropriate financial modelling, credit analysis
- Prepare credit applications and work collaboratively with the Credit team within the bounds of prudent banking.
- Work with other stakeholders e.g. Treasury and Trade Finance to offer appropriate products and professional advice to meet with the customer's expectations.
- Identify potential defaulting accounts and recommend solutions to the Department Head to minimise risk to the Bank
- Participate in internal and external events and functions to grow your network and promote the Bank
To thrive in this role you'll have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Proven experience as a Corporate or Commercial Relationship Manager in the local banking/finance sector
- Proven experience at delivering business targets, meeting customer needs and surpassing their expectations
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- You'll have a commitment to quality in all that you do
- You'll demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- The ability to multi-task, provide solutions and handle pressure
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is desirable
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Be a key member of a world re-known brand
You'll be joining:
BACK TO LISTING
A globally recognised bank that has presence across 40 countries and is making its mark in New Zealand. It can boast about a wide range of services across the corporate and retail sector that include account management, remittance, international settlement, trade finance, mortgage loans etc. Through continuous growth, the Bank has made its way into becoming the top large listed bank in the world in terms of market capitalisation, customer's deposits and profitability; possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness.
If you're keen to join a leading global bank and have the required skills, I'd like to have a chat - apply on-line now!