This is an excellent opportunity to work for an experienced and well-established Auckland-based company.
We are now looking for one management accountant to join our team, working in Auckland. This role would be permanent, based on at least 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday. Additional working hours may apply according to the workload. The hourly rate for this role is $80,000 per annum, depending on your work efficiencies.
Duties would include:
- Provide suggestions to the director to build financial budgets to maximize efficiency and account policies based on the management accountant's perspective.
- Prepare financial reports for the director and provide assurance about the information accuracy.
- Produce and analyse progress reports by examining operation cost and expenditure, and updated costs and forecasts, while aligning the budget process and seeking opportunities to improve processes.
- Ensure the internal control is carried out regularly.
- Establish a fund management plan regularly and might be necessary to contact financial institutions and financial brokers.
- Introduce the accounting system to all the office employees and provide technical issues on the use of the accounting system application.
- Prepare performance reports, providing analysis of capital and operating variances, trends, cost drivers, risks and forecasts.
- Provide a high quality of service to business unit managers and across the finance team.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the same field, or
- A relevant diploma or higher qualification in accounting
- A good team player and work quickly to meet tight deadlines
- A good understanding of health and safety regulations applicable to this industry
If you are a reliable, organized team member who also has a can-do attitude, don’t hesitate to send your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com.
BACK TO LISTING