Registered NursesLocation: StratfordSalary: $30 to $37 per hour(depending on your level of experience)This is a permanent role.About the company
Our client At provides residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, their successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction, and strong community values. This company rewards its employees with a generous array of benefits, so if you are looking for a company that prides itself on its values, this may well be the right employer for you.About the Registered Nurse role
A great opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse
to join a friendly, experienced team of nurses and caregivers helping them to provide the highest possible degree of direct care and service by assisting our client's residents to meet their emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
Your typical responsibilities as the new Registered Nurse would include:
- Delivering exceptional care and demonstrate this by leading by example to other staff (best practice)
- Regularly monitoring and evaluating response to planned care.
- Communicating with residents and their families/whanau in order to enhance resident care.
Provide care plans for residents as required
- Complete nursing assessments of residents
- Maintaining constant accurate documentation
- Ensure documentation is accurate
- Ensuring that health & safety standards are adhered to
- Assisting with audit preparation
To be considered for this Registered Nurse
role, you must have:
What you can enjoy with this employer as their new Nurse:
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Honesty and integrity – police vetting is required.
- High energy, physical fitness, and enthusiasm
- InterRAI trained (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Kind, caring, and patient manner
Don't miss out on this exciting new Registered Nurse Nights opportunity.
- Retention bonus
- Nursing certificate reimbursement
- Discounts with a variety of leading retailers
- A kind and respectful team that cares
- Indemnity insurance
- Flexible shifts & work hours
- Access to regional networking events
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Career growth and progression
- Relocation allowances & support if transferring to another Care Home
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Georgina at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will call you for a confidential chat.
This role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.
Carejobz - your go-to guys for Healthcare roles in New Zealand
BACK TO LISTING