Job Title: Registered Nurse - Surgical
Hours: 24/7 Rostered shifts
Salary: up to $83,200 plus penal rates for weekends etc and PDRP
About this opportunity
Our client is one of New Zealand’s favourite private healthcare providers for elective surgery hospitals nationwide. They offer modern facilities for medical specialists and their patients. Specialists, surgeons and anaesthetists go through a credentialing process before they can operate from a Southern Cross hospital. They are the largest employer of registered nurses in New Zealand’s private hospital sector and reward their staff with a varied array of staff benefits. About this Registered Nurse- Surgical Ward opportunity
Carejobz is recruiting a dedicated Surgical Registered Nurse for our client who offers a range of clinical services, and a variety of surgical specialties across six operating theatres. These currently include Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Urology, Vascular ( Endovascular), Paediatric surgery and Ophthalmology. PDRP is offered along with many other great benefits like free parking and meals to take the stress out of your working daySkills & experience required for this Registered Nurse - Surgical opportunity
What you can enjoy with this employer:
- To be a registered nurse with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a minimum of 1-year surgical nursing experience (essential)
- Demonstrate competence in surgical nursing practice
- Practice in accordance with best practice, legal and ethical professional standards
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement and personal development
- Have excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Excellent remuneration in well-staffed and supportive environments
- NZ Council approved PDRP
- Discounted insurance on travel & pet insurance
- Long service recognition
- Subsidised health insurance
- Wellness programme – Free flu vaccinations
- Enhanced Annual Leave after 5 years’ service
- Development opportunities to learn and grow to your best
- Employee Assistance Programme – Counselling Service
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New year breaks
- In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference.
- Just up the road from Wellington CBD, the location is packed full of tasty eats, museums, art galleries, beaches, parks and walkways. Maybe you are an experienced surgical RN considering relocating to a cheaper lifestyle or a change to our great Capital of NZ
How to apply:
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & AustraliaExcellent remuneration in well-staffed and supportive environmentsSubsidised health insuranceDevelopment opportunities to learn and grow to your best and paid PDRP
BACK TO LISTING