Job Title: Section Head - EP and Pacing
Hours: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Excellent Salary Great Benefits
About this opportunity
The role of Section Head- EP and Pacing is a mixed clinical and management role within the Cardiac Physiology team managing workflow and staff. The management time allocation designated for this position is approximately 0.2 FTE, with the remaining balance being clinical work, however, this may vary depending on need. Duties
Skills & experience required for this Section Head - EP and Pacing opportunity
- Lead a patient-focused service and provide leadership for the service, delivering a high professional standard
- Maintain senior Clinical Physiology Practitioner skills, to work at a high standard, ensuring patient needs are met when accessing Clinical Physiology services
- Manage the day-to-day workings of the team including leave and roster management
- Develop an understanding of all technical and support tasks required to oversee a service
- Support trainee Clinical Cardiac Physiologists enrolled in Clinical Physiology training.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the training of Clinical Physiologists.
- Expand and use knowledge of the other cardiac diagnostic services to identify quality improvements to service delivery locally and were applicable across the Central Region.
How to apply:
- IBHRE or CEPIA
- NZ Registration with CPRB as CCP with a current APC
- Advanced Resuscitation certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years post-registration experience in a Clinical Cardiac Physiology role
- Wide range of experience and expertise in Cardiac investigations
- Experience in peer-teaching, mentoring and assessment
- Experience in Leadership
- Clean and current full NZ driver’s license
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts, placing professionals into new jobs every day across New Zealand & AustraliaGreat work life balanceFull time Role AvailableExcellent Salary Great Benefits
BACK TO LISTING