Job Title: Social Worker in Schools
Hours: Monday - Friday (40 Hours per week)
Salary: $60-$65k (depending on experience)
About this opportunity
Family Works is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals working together to provide support and effective interventions to tamariki and whanau in the Otago region.
We work from a strengths-based, multi-disciplinary approach. Primary Purpose of the Role Social Workers in Schools work with the most at-risk tamariki, their whanau and schools to develop plans to improve their safety, wellbeing and educational outcomes.
Skills & experience required for this Social Worker opportunity
How to apply:
- To have a background of working with tamariki and whanau in social services
- Experience and skills in engagement, assessment, and intervention approaches
- Experience in a range of social work interventions approaches/theory/practice
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Excellent communication skills that enable building effective, supportive relationships with whanau
- The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with local agencies and services
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment ExpertsNot for profitExcellent Team EnvironmentGreat Salary
BACK TO LISTING