Job Title: Housekeeper x2
Location: Kumeu, Auckland
Hours: 24 hours per week across 5 days including one weekend day
Salary: 2 part-time roles $24ph and one $30ph
(Depending on experience)
They would be 24 hours per week ($29,952 to $37,440)
About this opportunity
Our client has asked us to help them recruit either a full time or two part time Housekeepers to help them maintain their 5-star retirement village so that they can make an exceptional first impression for their residents and visitors.
You will be responsible for the overall cleanliness and tidiness of our facilities and you will need to be thorough, pay attention to detail, have pride in your work, and be empathetic as you deal with other teams and members to help them develop a thriving community.
We need someone with exceptional cleaning skills, the ability to handle people in a positive way, good organisational capability and who is willing to be flexible when required. Previous experience in a large building environment would be helpful and your friendly, engaging nature will be important.
There are 2 positions available to ensure our building is clean and tidy seven days a week. You will be working 24 hours per week over 5 days, including covering weekends which can be coordinated with each other. Potential for this to increase as we growSkills & experience required for this Housekeeper opportunity
How to apply:
- Must be available to work one of the weekend days
- Be able to pass a police check
- First Aid Certificate is an advantage
- Must have awareness of H & S, Infection Control and the Privacy Act Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in chemical handling
- A friendly nature, with respect for our residents
- A passion for ensuring a safe environment
- A team-first attitude and an eye for detail
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- The right to work in New Zealand.
- Assisting with all aspects of cleaning services
- Cleaning the resident's communal and living spaces
- Following set policies and procedures to ensure sites areas are sanitised, safe, and hazard free
- Enjoying a role with plenty of variety.
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning as set out on the cleaning schedule
- Managing cleaning supplies
- Treat residents with respect and dignity
- Adhering to policies and procedures
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will contact you for a chat.
Is this role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a new job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment ExpertsStunning Retirement Village near KumeuJoin a fun and friendly teamChoose your hours to fit around the family
BACK TO LISTING