About the Role:
Max People are on the hunt for Hammerhands to get stuck in with the crew building the second stage of the Wanaka lakefront walk-way and car parks!
You will be working alongside other Formworkers and Carpenters creating a new walkway and car parking area along the lakefront in Central Wanaka. Perfect opportunity for progression and upskilling in all things civil carpentry and construction. You will be working within one of 2 crews:
- Carpark and associated stormwater connection and treatment, OR
- Soft landscaping inclusive of ground preparation irrigation and planting
Perfect opportunity to be close to the Ski Fields for the Winter months!$23.50 - $27.00 Wages, Contracting Available!
What We Offer:
- Long Term Project; 2 Years Duration
- $40.00 Meal allowance per day worked
- $80.00 Accommodation allowance per day worked
- Negotiable daily fuel allowance for candidates travelling to Wanaka from outside districts, dependent on distance travelled
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demolition and removal of existing asphalt & gravel path, carparks, kerbing and vegetation
- Construction of off street carparks and bays including kerb modifications
- Stormwater network modifications and expansion to new in-ground stormwater treatment system
- 3.6m wide concrete dual direction pedestrian and cycle path
- Installation of custom and feature paving
- Soft landscaping inclusive of ground preparation irrigation and planting: removal of redundant irrigation uncovered, trenching and installation of new sprinkler and dripline irrigation, connection to mains water supply
- Ground preparation, levelling and re-seeding of recreation lawn including watering and weed maintenance through grow in period
What We Need:
All applications must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and able to pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Valid Site Safe Passport needed
- Minimum 6 Months Construction Experience
- Own hand tools preferred
- Experience dealing with concrete, formwork or civil construction needed
- WTR endorsement beneficial!
Apply Online Now or Call Sophie on 03 365 0088.
About the Business -
Max People Is a Construction Recruitment Business Specialising in Providing Outsourcing Labour-Hire Solutions to New Zealand's Leading Construction Companies in The Civil, Commercial and Residential Sectors Throughout New Zealand. We Offer Temporary and Permanent Recruitment Services, as Well as Structured, Motivated, Managed Labour Teams. Through Our Sister Company Max Projects, We Deliver Carpentry Work Packages in The Civil, Commercial and Residential Sectors Throughout New Zealand.$120 Accommodation & Meal Allowance per Day WorkedPerfect opportunity to be close to the Ski Fields for Winter!Progress and Upskill in all things Civil Carpentry
BACK TO LISTING