The Business Development/Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of long-term clients and focus on growth while constantly looking at ways to improve revenue and increase market share.
As well as managing existing accounts, there will be a new business development, so you must be confident in your ability to prospect and cultivate new business and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Experience in a sales or account management role, ideally within the construction and civil industry would be an advantage. To be successful in this role you will be able to:
- Achieve sales targets, customer growth and acquisition
- Develop trusted business relationships with decision-makers and key influencers
- Identify and maximise revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Be able to communicate, present and influence clients to assist them in their decision-making process
- Prepare and present sales proposals along with regular reporting on account status
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- In consultation with the Recruitment Manager, influence the recruitment team to complete project deliverables on time, within scope and budget.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work streams
- Identify & develop areas of improvement and opportunities to grow sales
- Collaborate with sales team and management to identify and grow opportunities
Business development, motivation and creating trusted relationships with our clients is the key driver for success in this role. What we need from you
- Exposure to and knowledge of the construction industry
- Experienced and confidence in managing KPI’s
- A strong communicator with clear direction
- A business growth mentality - a drive and passion to succeed.
- Significant market knowledge and developed network within the industry we operate in
- An expert in planning and solution finding
- Confident in team and people engagement
- Quick thinking; rapid acting
- Ability to build required relationships
- Excellent communication. and time management skills
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
The role is suited to someone who is enthusiastic, optimistic yet realistic, and who loves networking with all levels of management.
Join our team now by applying onlineCompetitive base salary generous incentive earningsPortfolio of long-term clientsJoin a workplace culture of banter, fun and performance
BACK TO LISTING