Right now, we have 3 opportunities for Structural Engineers and Technicians to work on a wide range of high end Industrial and Commercial Projects
based in Auckland.
- Salaries ranging from $92K to $107K, extra leave, gym, laptop, phone
- Cutting edge technology, personal development support & extensive A benefits
- Ability to Work from Home, health insurance, life insurance
You will become a key member of an outstanding Structural Engineering team, who’s primary functions cover structural design of a range of buildings (singular level to multistory complex, industrial, commercial and government projects), structural review and certification and structural construction management, strengthening and assessment.
This work primarily involves:
- Seismic design
- Undertaking detailed design calculations and modelling of projects with a range of complexity;
- Managing new build projects;
- Structural peer review of projects;
- Supervision of construction of structural projects as and when required;
- Guidance of new graduate Engineers, working with project team members to provide
- Structural technical input and advice.
To be the successful candidate for this role you will be qualified with a degree in structural engineering, have 4 to 6 years proven experience in the structural design of residential projects in NZ. If this sounds like what you have been looking for please get in touch.
You will most likely be considered if you have over 2 years experience working in New Zealand.
To submit a confidential application please forward your details to Andrew Williams at CTR firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive a personal response within 24 hours if you have the above experience.Salaries ranging from $92K to $107K, extra leave, gym, laptop, phoneCutting edge technology, personal development support & extensive A benefitsAbility to Work from Home, health insurance, life insurance
BACK TO LISTING