Right now, we have 2 opportunities for an Intermediate and Senior Structural Engineer to work on a wide range of Commercial, Mixed Use, High End and Multi-storey Residential Projects based in Wellington, although projects are happening throughout Auckland and Christchurch too.
You will become a key member of an outstanding Structural Engineering group, who’s primary functions cover structural design of commercial, mixed use, residential buildings (singular level to multistory complex), structural review and certification and structural construction management.
This work primarily involves:
- Seismic design to NZ revised codes
- Undertaking detailed design calculations and modelling of projects with a range of complexity;
- Managing new build projects;
- Structural peer review of residential structures;
- Supervision of construction of structural projects as and when required;
- Guidance of new graduate Engineers, working with project team members to provide
- Structural technical input and advice.
To be the successful candidate for this role you will be qualified with a degree in civil structural engineering, have 2 to 5 years proven experience in structural design projects in New Zealand. If this sounds like what you have been looking for please get in touch.
You will be considered if you have over 2 years experience working in New Zealand.
To submit a confidential application please forward your details to Andrew Williams at CTR email@example.com you will receive a personal response within 24 hours if you have the above experience.Awesome career potentialNew Build, Commercial, High End Residential ProjectsFriendly, Fun team, with great working hours flexibility
BACK TO LISTING