Our client is an awesome, well established, cutting edge team. They deliver a variety of exciting, high quality, large multi-storey residential and mixed use projects.
They are currently looking for a Senior Architect and an experienced Revit Technician to join their friendly and expanding team Auckland team.
You will be involved in a range of projects from initial concepts, working drawings and detailing, through to site handover to the client.
They offer a superior working environment with an exciting variety of projects of varying sizes and types
. With an award winning status they are looking for new team members who will strive to deliver exceptional service to clients while continuing to enhance and develop their own career.
Their current scope of projects include the following sectors on a large scale; Mixed use, aged care, residential, retail and recreation.
The focus of these roles is to deliver a raft of really superior projects that are about to start.ArchitectTo be considered for this position you will need to have:
- Substantial post graduate experience
- A BArch or similar, registration a must or close to
- Proven concept design and design development abilities
- Maintained successful client representative relationships
- Proven experience in taking simple projects post-concept to completion
- Experience in leading a Revit based team
- Relevant co-ordination experience with secondary consultants
- Proven experience in quality design and documentation (Revit)
- Proven experience in a formal Quality Assurance process
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and applying framework to the building process
You will need:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. You will most likely be considered if you are currently in New Zealand.
- A minimum of 3 years architectural experience in New Zealand
- A tertiary education in architecture
- Senior level proven Revit skills.
- Great attention to detail
- To be creative and strong passion for design
- Demonstrated experience with multi-story residential projects
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the New Zealand building code.
To submit a confidential application please forward your cover letter and CV in Word format to Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.orgWork from home, extra leave, gym membership, phone, laptop Clearly defined career path, managed steps to boost your skillsAn expanding team, who are happy and excited about what they do every day
BACK TO LISTING