Let your career make a difference in the world...
We are looking for an experienced Personal care assistant with a friendly personality, a sense of humor, and problem-solving skills, who loves to work with kids, and is happy to travel within the Bay of Plenty. We offer full-time and part-time hours.You will need to be able to
We are looking for people who have:
- Identify and assess the extent of difficulties for the client and understand their needs and problems
- Implement a personalised care plan
- Monitor and report promptly on the progress of each client
- Support with their physical, emotional or health-related needs
- Assist with personal cares, housework, hoisting, transferring, and meal preparation
- Assist client with mobility, manual transfer and hoisting, and access to the community.
- Assist client with all types of communication.
- Passion for enabling the client to lead a good life
- Health and Wellbeing Qualification (or equivalent/above)
- Experience with Spinal Cord Injury Care or Complex Care
- Experience with Bowel and Catheter Care
- Good Communication Skills-Excellent command of the English language
- Full NZ driver's license
- Can and willing to work in a smoking environment
- Flexible to work weekdays and weekend shifts.
To be the best you have to work for the best – come join our friendly, supportive team now!!!! For further information please contact Russel on 093543202, email@example.com or APPLY and attach your CV.Increased Pay EquitySupportive Team EnvironmentFully Funded NZQA qualification/Continued Professional Development
BACK TO LISTING