Monday to Friday (work on weekends may be required) - at least 30 hours per week
Number of Positions: 7
- Assisting in the erection and dismantling of scaffolding, under the direct supervision;
- Loading and unloading scaffolding from trucks, using forklifts;
- Calculating loadings and designing a suitable scaffold structure for each situation;
- Checking worksites for hazards;
- Ordering and coordinating the transport of scaffolding components;
- Erecting scaffold structures;
- Regularly inspecting scaffolding for safety and making alterations and repairs as needed;
- Checking and maintaining scaffolding equipment;
- Taking down the scaffolding after a job finished.
- At least one year of relevant work experience or a relevant qualification;
- Eyes for details and a hard-working attitude;
- Being physically fit;
- The successful candidate must not have any criminal convictions and be able to pass a drug test.
BACK TO LISTING