ASSISTANT RESTAURANT AND BAR MANAGER
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Competitive, negotiable hourly rate or salary
- Full time permanent position in Buller
- Private staff accommodation, incl. Wifi & power available or tax free travel allowance
- Stunning beachfront workplace in Paparoa National Park
With the opening of the New Zealand borders in July, international tourism on the West Coast is experiencing a reawakening. A very busy summer awaits.
Our client, in Buller, is preparing for the return of overseas guests and we need you to apply for this important role. You will be joining a cohesive and supportive team of 50 hotel staff in a stunning beachfront location. The hotel has 63 bedrooms and is highly rated by previous guests.
The Hotel is located in a small coastal settlement, there is a pub, cafe & i-site in town plus the large hotel. On your doorstep you will find multiple recreation options including sandy beaches, biking, tramping, fishing, swimming, kayaking, adventure caving & photography.
Local towns are a thirty minute drive away. This is where you will find banks, post office, supermarket pharmacy and doctors etc. Whilst a car of your own is ideal so you can explore all that the region has to offer, lifts to town can be easily arranged. The Intercity bus passes through daily.THE OPPORTUNITY
The coastal location is stunning. Customers pay to stay here you will be paid to work in this amazing location. Absolute beachfront with the ocean on your doorstep. Even the staff accommodation has amazing ocean views! Hotel management are committed to the welfare and happiness of the whole team. Private staff accommodation with ensuite, is available onsite with a hot meal provided for days on duty, plus discounted meals from hotel menus when you are off duty which offer amazing value and quality
. Wifi and power are included in the low weekly rent for staff accommodation.
You choose your own uniform from a company range.
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager for a full time permanent role to start as soon as possible. Pay rates will reflect your experience and are negotiable. Travel allowance will be paid if you live in Westport/Greymouth/Blackball/Reefton etc Duties & elements of the position include:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING WITH YOU
- Delivering prompt and efficient service of all guest meals and functions
- Provide professional and courteous service to all customers
- Assisting in control and delivery of all catering outlets within Hotel
- Operate within agreed budgetary limits & parameters of the law
- Induction and ongoing Training of Bar and Restaurant staff
- Previous restaurant/bar hospitality experience
- Current NZ Managers Licence
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Great personal hygiene and grooming
MYNEWJOB ~ We're recruiting for you!
Apply online today with your Cover Letter & CV
Email email@example.com or ph 0272690905 for further information.
Apply now as good candidates will be contacted immediately
and interviewed as soon as possible (Phone/zoom/onsite) Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BACK TO LISTING