We're seeking an experienced and motivated team member for our awesome client, working in the road safety industry.
This role is working within a team but the successful candidate will want to take ownership and full responsibility for the role.
Payrate will be dependent on experience
- Proven experience in an inwards goods role
- Ability to be meticulous in quality checking
- Great computer skills (Working with warehousing programmes)
- Current OSH forklift certificate
- Be Physically fit - as this is very much a hands on role
- To have fantastic communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Ability to manage stock locations and put away with 100% accuracy
- MPI accreditation is desirable but not essential
This role is fulltime, day hours, with a degree of flexibility in start time.
Full training provided - including a personal development plan. Only people with ambition and drive need apply!
All candidates must be a NZ citizen or resident or have a valid work permit, and be available for a long term fulltime role.
Candidates will undergo police and drug/alcohol checks
Please send your CV and a cover letter which outlines your recent relevant experienceFulltime positionLocated in PenroseImmediate Start
BACK TO LISTING