Platinum Recruitment is working with a valued client on the hunt for a Heating and Energy Technician to join their local, reliable team. If you have experience across the HVAC industry, we want to hear from you! The Company:
Ouir local client specialises in the installation and servicing of heating, cooling, ventilation, and solar systems in homes and businesses. Only working with trusted brands, they ensure that their customers receive excellent technical support.
With their head office in Dunedin, our client services Dunedin, and the lower South Island for both residential and commercial projects. If located outside of Dunedin, relocation assistance will be available for the right candidate.The Role:
This role will be responsible for installation and servicing of heating, cooling, ventilation, and solar systems across new builds and existing homes.
- Following a planned work programme, you will complete work to a high standard, complying with industry regulations, standards, and manufacturers’ specifications.
- You will be knowledgeable across the best energy and heating solutions to meet customer requirements and ensure all needs are met and exceeded.
- Competent across relaying benefits of different products, displaying extensive knowledge of the product range.
- Participate in quality improvement processes, quality activities and be accountable for following; work routines, policies, procedures and expected standards.
Whilst we are ideally seeking an experienced HVAC technician, who knows the systems and can hit the ground running, additional training is available to upskill a more junior candidate.
What’s on offer for you?
- Experience installing and servicing residential or commercial HVAC equipment
- Holds suitable HVAC, electrical, or plumbing qualifications
- Approachable and able to present technical information in a way that is easily understood by our clients / customers.
- Physically fit, self-motivated and outcome oriented.
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime after 40 hours / week
- If located outside of Dunedin, relocation assistance will be available
- Work use of a company vehicle
- Supportive team environment with Learning & Development opportunities
This a fantastic opportunity to further develop your HVAC career.
If you know this role is for you APPLY NOW! For more information, please reach out to Tom on 027-752-8469 or Tom@platinumrecruitment.co.nzInteresting variety of work across heating, cooling, ventilation, and solar.Competitive hourly rate with overtime available.Locally owned and operated company!
BACK TO LISTING